Pages

donderdag 20 oktober 2011

"A Quiet Place," A Beautifully Framed Limited Edition Poster Print by Country Artist Patricia Hobson, Featuring a Beautiful Double Wedding Ring Quilt and Pilot Mountain, NC, Framed size=29X24 Inches


This print is of a painting I did of the only double wedding ring quilt that my Maw Maw Brandon made in her lifetime of 99 years. The chair that the quilt is on is the rocking chair that I rocked my three children in. I sat these things on a friends porch to get just the right view of Pilot Mountain, NC. Pictures were taken and the painting was done. Artwork is a very personal thing. So, we put every effort into framing each piece individually to give my clients that personal touch. It's very rare that you will see my pieces framed alike. I want your friends to say "Wow!" ...Read more

************************************

  • Beautifully framed in my gallery by my husband Felix. Framed size= 24X 29 inches.
  • Affordable framed art prints signed & numbered by American self taught artist Patricia Hobson.
  • Warm, cozy, framed print that will make a beautiful addition to that special place in your home.
  • Framed prints are great gifts that can be enjoyed everyday while increasing in value.
  • My prints are all of real places and things. Read the description below for this prints story.
...Read more

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IMAGE OF

"A Quiet Place," A Beautifully Framed Limited Edition Poster Print by Country Artist Patricia Hobson, Featuring a Beautiful Double Wedding Ring Quilt and Pilot Mountain, NC, Framed size=29X24 Inches


Product Brand :
Patricia Hobson

Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock


See All Of Product Brand : Patricia Hobson



### Product / Rating Information and Prices Stored : Oct 21, 2011 03:06:09 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!!

Buy Best-chevrolet pickup parts-Autoparts Best 4 Buy Recliner Wood Home Garden